27 September 2012

Day 10+ I gotta bitch...

or I might just explode!
(Metaphorically Homeland Security, don't get all excited)

Weight: Am feeling about 200# today

Mood: Really super crappy!

So here's my deal-i-o:
- only female
(aside from my cat, Sam, who is like 150 years old in cat years)
- have a full time career
- take classes part time (yoga, islamic and film)
- starting a small business

Now don't you think that the 3 grown males (and one baby kitty, Minoush) could, would be overjoyed to, want to help out around the house?

Of course not! All 4 of them want me to spend the few hours I have to cook, clean, do laundry, iron, pick up after them and organize all their shit for THEM!

You know what? One of the reasons I started my yoga-food-small business is not just for me, but for them. I had got to that point in my own life where I was so depressed that I cried, slept and gained weight. I can continue that life, but I will eventually end up with health issues or offing myself. And what good am I to them at that point?

I keep on being told.. Say Alhamdulillah (Thanks be to God) and stop complaining. I AM Alhamdulillah for MY life.. I think they need to say Alhamdulillah for a wife and mom that is trying to better herself so she can be healthy and leave a legacy (production company) for them.

Am I right? wrong? full of shit?

Comments are appreciated (if they are mean I will just be pissed at you for a minute.. I get over things quick). Alhamdulillah!

Yoga tomorrow Insha Allah woot woot

No comments: