Oh my, I cannot believe it has been so long.
I just went back and read through some of my posts; what a mess I was and amazing how time actually does heal wounds. Or perhaps just age does.
Let me catch you up on my very exciting (not) life;
- hit a milestone age in 2014
- started a BA/MBA program
- chilled out a lot and have just accepted my life
- gained a little weight
- still not smoking (yeah me)
- same job and loving it
- much happier with my family
- now have 2 lovely Ragdoll babies
That's really about it. I don't have a lot of extra time now to focus on the negatives in life as I keep myself busy doing things I love.
I don't watch, listen to or read the news because it is so horrible. This helps a lot in life.
I rest more so I don't get sick as much anymore.
Life is strange, but can be so beautiful if you make it that way.