01 October 2012

Day +15: Back in the saddle again..

 I'm baaaaaaack - back in the saddle agaaaainnnn!! (songs will be posted on the bottom)

So, this is what you missed on TCofT over the past few days:




That's correct - absolutely Nothing, Nada, Wala shy, Rien

Well, that's not 100% true - as I wasn't feeling so great and someone in my family wasn't feeling so great but the details would probably gross you out, so I will refrain.  That's right, you read correctly - Refrain.  Me.


So here are my stats:

 Weight:  Well, I gained 5# - then lost 5# (no details)


Mood:       I'm going to get real with you.  I was not able to attend Yoga this week-end and    I'm really bummed about it.  I have a super busy week and really wanted to get that stress release out of my neck, etc.  So, I pulled out an old basic Yoga DVD that I will attempt to do every night before I go to bed until I can get back to the class. :)

Unprocessed Food Challenge:
The challenge started TODAY.  Since I was unable to get to Sprouts or Whole Foods, I compromised today.  So, here goes

  1. Banana
  2. Quad Venti Non Fat, No Foam Latte
  3. Blueberry Scone.. yeah I know!
  4. Watermelon, Pineapple & Mango with Lime and salt
  5. Have No Clue what to have for dinner - I really want In N Out.. but..
Thought of the Day:

 

 

1 comment:

umzaid said...

i'm listening to aerosmith...had radio on for my bus kids today..80's stuff..Prince came on and Francisco was jamming out to it..made me have belly laughs.

I laughed about you wanting in & out too..damn, it's hard to give up burgers.

have you seen "Forks over Knives"? Kal watched it with me and wants to try to go meatless, as much as possible

Check out PBS tonite 9pm 2nd part of "Half the Sky" it's so good and so tragic this is going on in the world..Allah will be sending His Wrath upon us soon, i'm thinking...

May your hubs continue onto recovery and good health, gotta make wudu..iA