14 September 2012

Introduction to Teresa

Introduction
Hi my name is Teresa, Sr Teresa, Aisha, Sr Aisha, Mom, Honey, Pumpkin, Woman, Stubborn Scandinavian Girl.  But, you can call me Pam!   I am at a minimum 40 years old, but look and act about 20 ;) I am Married, have 2 boys, 2 cats and a Hello Kitty toothbrush.  I am a pretty religious person; meaning that my religion, Islam, is not just a one day a week practice for me, it is a 24 hour, 7 day a week practice for me.  Do I struggle?  You betch ya.. I'm not perfect (ssshhhhh don't tell my kid's because I tell them that I am), I struggle on a daily basis with being a good person (I'm a little bit of a smartass) and I try hard to keep Allah (which is God in Arabic) in my thoughts all of the time.  But, I'm only human.

But Why?
you are probably asking yourself right about..............now! are you doing this?  Just chill, I'm about to go into that.  Well, I have found that in order to succeed in a task or a plan, you need to hold yourself accountable to it.  What better way to do that then to post it publicly and have you remind me?  Am I right?

The Plan
to bore you to tears, make you laugh and cry, make you feel sooo much better about your own life and to hopefully get feedback, encouragement, criticism (cause I take that so well) and advice back from you.

My Issues
  • Imaan (my faith)
  • Mood Swings (hormones)
  • Weight (haa haa)
  • Marriage and Kids
  • New Business Venture

So, if you will, please sign-up to be a Supporter; share/pass my blog on (you know, like a joint.. oh come on, we were all young once) or just Read and Laugh.. it would be greatly appreciated.

Jazakallahu Khair - Thank You

and... it begins!!

No comments: