You know, like, I was pretty much raised in the 70's and, like, this was the way we talked!
But, anyway - Like - What's up?
As you can tell I have been away for about:
- 2 months, 3 weeks and 3 days - but who's counting
I have been butt-free, smoke-free for:
- 3 months, 2 weeks - yay me!
Okay, so I am going to share some wonderfully creative slang words from my era.. and yes, you will notice some of them are still used today..
- To the max
- Don't be such a spaz
- Far out
- In your face
- Keep on truckin
- Gag me with a spoon
- Bummer dude
- Cool beans
- Doobie (if you know what that is, lol)
- Fag hag
- Faked you out
- For sure (but in the Valley we said fer sure)
- Get real
- Gnarly (lol my Bro still uses that word - what a geek)
- Gody or Grody to the Max
- Later days or Later skater (if you skated)
- Mellow out
- Narc (that's what I was when my Bro would have a party)
- The rabbit died (okay, this was something that the fast gals used)
- Streakin (was actually a trend in my era)
Sorry this is short and sweet, but I am "supposed" to be resting today. Ha!
One of my New Favorite things:
by PeaceMakers, for PeaceLovers: we are a social business which creates products from landmines and unexploded ordnance (UXOs) to support sustainability in post-conflict countries.